Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Monstro! The Buck Stops Here at The ACGP

That's him!!!  I named him Monstro last year. 

The first time I saw him was in field 4 in 06.  He was a spike with one antler broke off and a bunch of fresh scars.  In 07 I watched him kick the crap out of  a younger buck by my spot no 47.  I've seen him every year at least once.  Last year I saw him twice during permit bow and could'nt get a shot.  The gigantic brow tines always identified him.  Every time I saw him he was just a belligerent son of a bitch...stomping around and taking no quarter. 

I did not see him once this year and figured he either got hit by a car or nailed by someone else hunting on state property.  I have been dreaming about that deer all year and I am happy that a great guy from OUR CLUB finally put him down.

I am so happy for you Tim!!!

Rick S.

No comments:

Post a Comment